This is the Introductory page for Book Two of the Visions Saga....
The Rikasha Incident
Updated and completed August 30, 2003
Revised August 2005-postscript posted August 2005
The Rikasha Incident is a work of Star Blazers fan fiction that I have been working on for many years. Although the saga has gone through many changes, it has always been, basically, a saga continuing the adventures of the Star Force against a new enemy which is a uniquely threatening sort of enemy as it represents a new type of threat to Earth.
Now, it is finally finished, set as part of my Visions saga in an alternate version of the Star Blazers universe, set shortly after second season, which was the form I first envisioned this tale as taking when I came up with the ideas involving this tale back in 1982 (yes, this story is that old...but as I have become a better writer, so has this become a better tale.)
The Rikasha Incident is being presented here as a series of interrelated, and interlinked short stories and novelettes. Some of what is now up is being revised as I write so it better fits the spirit of Star Blazers.
The story is now completed. I hope everyone has enjoyed this trip together! --Freddo
1. The first of these stories, ...And Then There Were Two... takes place shortly after the end of Trials and Tribulations in January of 2202. Click on the links below to read it Act by Act and enjoy the same.
2. The second tale in the Rikasha Incident saga, Fixing a Hole, takes place immediately after...And Then There Were Two...Prepare for a long strange trip :-) on the Argo as the story continues! Click on the links below to read it Act by Act and enjoy the same.
This story is also a Star Blazers/Doctor Who crossover. I think
it's rather interesting.
3. The third tale in the Rikasha Incident saga, Think for Yourself, deals with this question: What of the new alien race that Earth will meet in this tale?
Are they potential friends...or potential enemies?
Click on the links below to read this tale...
4. The Fourth tale in the Rikasha Incident saga is The Road to Pellias. Finally, the Argo nears its goal. What will be the fate of Earth...and of the dying world Pellias?
Click on the links below to read this Tale:
5. The Fifth tale in the Rikasha Incident saga is called Pellias. The Gamilons have finally reached Pellias under Leader Desslok's command, soon to be accompanied by the Star Force as it arrives. Can the inhabitants of the dying world Pellias be saved in time, and what of the treachery and trickery of the Rikashans under their devious commanders Cha'rif and Ka'mok?
Click on the links below to read this tale :
6. The Sixth Tale in the Rikasha Incident saga is called Treason-The Potemkin Village In which the evil Yvona Josiah receives some new friends and allies and receives a Revelation in January of 2202.
7. The Seventh Tale in the Rikasha Incident saga is Return to the Magellenic Cloud Here, the Star Force again, makes another long, strange trip during the late winter of 2202.
8. The Eighth Tale in the Rikasha Incident saga is Passicaglia and Fugue in C Minor-- In which the Star Force hears a very strange concerto and is forced to attend "A Command Performance" as Earth prepares for war during the winter and spring of 2202.
9. The Ninth Tale in the Rikasha Incident saga is called A Wound (Like a Knife to the Heart) In which the Star Force is forced to experience what may be the worst time of its collective life as the story turns very dark for a time in the late spring of 2202.
10. Then, there is the Tenth Tale of the Rikasha Incident saga, A Last Breath before the Plunge. Here, Earth, Gamilon, Rikasha, and the Technomugar prepare for the final clash between Ekogaru's forces and the rest of the Local Group. Who will be best prepared for the final clash, and what shall happen to the Galaxy as a sort of Apocalypse looms?
11. Finally, there is the Eleventh Tale and conclusion of the Rikasha Incident saga (at last!), in Ragnarok... "Is this the end?" Read on and find out!
Finally, there is a funny and silly little side tale posted as a postscript to The Rikasha Incident. I call this funny little piece Cabin Fever. See what happens when four people are snowed in on Thanksgiving of 2202 and the “stork” comes calling with only her husband, her son-in-law, and her daughter present! Luckily, her daughter has some experience nursing, but, can she calm Momma down?
The Concluding Installment of The Rikasha Incident is finished. Thank you, again, for all of your support. It is a pleasure to end this story at last! J